Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last but not least

Last but not least keep this one in the back of your mind; always peek on everyone but seriously EVERYONE. You may catch some brilliant idea on the corner of a street or at the beach, abroad or on your everyday road. Best runway is the one on the street, street fashion is the best.

Talking about abroad, how do you get dressed when you're outside the borders? Do you take more risks and do crazy things, get into a whole different style or be as normal as when you are at home? A couple of days ago I've read a piece about how people like to get into another chracter and wear things that they'd normally wouldn't. I found it quite interesting and I start thinking about it. As being a person who normally do takes risks about these stuff I coulnd't decide if I am getting dressed differently abroad but I liked the idea. I mean, why not, right?

Who knows, maybe I'll like what I'll see :)

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea that the "best runway is the one on the street."

    And I think it makes a lot of sense that people would take more risks (with fashion and other things) when they're abroad. Once a person leaves his or her comfort zone, it often seems like anything is possible or that the same rules or constraints no longer apply.

    Interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete